Notice: North-East branch meeting rooms are currently unavailable due to branch renovations.
Welcome to the Library's new room reservation system! You can now read about rooms, view availability, reserve and pay for spaces directly on this site.
- Small rooms for individual or group study
- May be used once a day for up to two hours at a time per person.
- Free and available to all library card holders
- Available only during regular library hours
- Basic small conferences, committee groups, tutoring, book clubs, business meetings, community speaker events, and similar activities
- Limited amenities and limited staff support
Special Event Spaces
- Available during, before, and after library hours
- Private receptions and celebrations, weddings, seminars, conferences, formal dinners, etc.
- Upgraded amenities and staff support